Monday, August 3, 2009

A New Direction!


What A Beautiful Summer!

Hello everyone!
I'm back! I have been very busy these last few months rearranging my life. So far things are going great. I am 2 semesters away from receiving my state licence in education and have filled my summer days with all kinds of art! I have been teaching art classes. From interior design, fashion design, fourth grade art, and claymation! Teaching is so rewarding and I'm not sure why I have fought that little voice that has always been telling me to go in that direction. Maybe all the other voices were a bit louder!

Now that I am back I have a ton of great things to share! Promotion ideas (what I was going to share before I was laid off) and other fun craft ideas and storys! Life is definitely interesting! I love the surprises along the way, It sure keeps things interesting!!!

Thank you to my wonderful family for being there for me! I love you all so much! :)
<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment