Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A bump in the road!



Yep. I got bit by the Layoff bug. Bla!

Thats all I really have to say about that! I have got to add that I have the greatest family in the world! They have all been super supportive, and here for me. It really hit me about a week later- I felt so bad and couldnt find a job anywhere!!! But my family continued to be supportive. I also know that Im not in a terrible position, I truly feel for others who have situations far worse than mine.

The most thing that I remind myself is that this life is about adventure, we all have crazy twists and turns in the paths that we follow. I am lucky, each time my life has taken a turn, it has been for the better. I have liked the new adventure far more than the adventure I had been on previous!

So now that I have crawled out of my funk- BACK TO BLOGGING AND CRAFTING! I got a fun little serving job while I go back to school and get my teaching certificate. My new adventure!!! And to my wonderful family (that includes you Dan) Thank you. I love you all very much! Now I need to get back to blogging because Aunt Kathi said so...and you dont want to upset Aunti!! ;)

To everyone elce going through this right now....just look forward to your next adventure!! You will get through it and know that you are not alone! :D

NEXT HANDY LITTLE CRAFTING TIP........ a great little way to promote your business! I make little fashion pins and magnets that I pass out. I will show you how I make them. They are a big hit and there cheep to make too!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. Ah my DEAR Christine.

    It is very good you realize it IS a GREAT ADVENTURE. I have found over the years that these bumps in the road USUALLY DO lead to something MUCH better. it's the "all things work together for GOOD, etc etc" that GOD has planned for all of us. BIG WHOO HOO for your going back to school. AWESOME.

    Aunt kathi is SMILING.

    ReplyDelete